Responsibility of the Grant Recipient
- The grant recipient is responsible for the appropriation being used for the purpose for which it is granted.
- The beneficiary is obliged to publish the results of the research project.
- Projects funded by NIS must support and use Isaaffik – the Arctic Gateway on the website www.isaaffik.org
- During the publication of the results of the research project, the grant recipient must inform that the research project has received grant from NIS Greenland Research Council.
- No later than 1 March each year, an annual report and a statement of the amount of appropriated amount spent during the last calendar year shall be submitted to the Secretariat of NIS Greenland Research Council. The report must be sent with this completed report form
- The applicant must report to the Secretariat of NIS Greenland Research Council of maximum 400 words with public suitable illustrations and an inventory of the amount granted that can be disseminated to the Greenland population.
- All publications of results from the research project must be documented in the final report to the Secretariat of NIS Greenland Research Council. These publications will be registered in Statistics for Research Promotion on this website
You can find an example of a contract here